Thursday, November 02, 2006

Mini Office

Hi guys!

It's been a while! I have been prety busy with work recently.. To my fortune, my flatmates are also working hard so we can all boost each other morale! To that effect I have turned my room into an office, the picture below was taken last week.

On the picture is my flatmate Zane. She is Latvian (Lethonie) and she works at organising conferences for Markus Evans... She works so hard, I feel bad when I come home before 8 o'clock!!! But her efforts are paying off so far.. She has managed to book 5 people last week alone... (10 in a month is very good so...) For this reason we had a celebration on Sunday night - picture below.


Just one glass, but what a good glass ;-)

Other than that life is quiet.. I am going to Montreal in 6 weeks, yippee!!!

Have fun and take it easy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home