Monday, October 16, 2006

Kinky Mambo!

Well,I have been pretty quiet this last week on my blog.. it's because this last week has been so quick! It was exactly 168 hours since I last wrote something, but it seems like this wasjust a few minutes ago.
Time goes by so: quickly; quickly..
In fact last week has been pretty busy, Wednesday I went to a kind of "pastorale" group where we had a discussion about Climate Change.. Some of this stuff is freakin' frightning! Island diappearing, more tornado, tsunami and tralala, millions (if not billions!) of people forced to emmigrate, but where?!!?

Thursday was a company drink to celebrate great financial achievement in Q2, since I joined in May, I was only allowed to finish 2/3rd of each drink ;-) Below is a picture of one and a half secretary, She is Emma Conigliaro and that's how she looked when I left!! Did you know that 12 2/3rd is equal to 8 drinks?!?!

Friday, ehh what did I doon Friday?? Oh yeah, I work till midninght again.. but it was sorta better than go out..exceot there were not so many great people!? I was working on a very interesting project, a project that could make a few people a little rich... but for me it's all about the fun!
Saturday I went to Kinky Mambo with Fern.I club that I wanted to try for a while. It was a great night til a stupid biatch try (and succeed) to still my drink that I just bought!? This was a frightning experience! It was a bloody long time since I met someone so bad, she stole my drink and although I spent 5 minutes to explain her the situation she seemed convinced like Jesus that she was right, the worst was to come I decided to be cool and go at the bar to tell the barman, and the stupid guy offers me a straw?!? He tells me to share, like I need anyone to teach me a lesson about sharing?!?!? Anyway I finished by shouting at the manger, poor Carlo (a German guy with a Spanish name and a Mexican face) he offered me to double my drink, but double or not I had enough, I don't like bad people.. so we left on this very sour note.. below is a picture of Fern and I before the incident,obviously, I'm all smilly ;-) (Actually the picture will follow in a separate blog, I'm having again soem problem posting pictures?!? I think there is a max of 2 pictures per blog?! If anyone knows about it, please let me know!!)
This whole experience gave me an occasion to put in practice my new philosophy of life (well new since Hong Kong...). Forgive quickly, kiss slowly, which I dramatically failed to put to practice.. shame on me! Oh well at the end of the day, it unfortunately reminded me why the world is such a mess, talk about climate change!
Then yesterday I had pancake with my flatmate Zane (picture shown below) and we watched Basic Instinct 2, a good but freaking movie! Poor guy, or poor girl?!? who is crazy?!? Me or the producer??

Then I invited Zane to the Church in Angel, for teh Sunday night Praise Night, but unfortunately it was cancelled due to sickness.. I did not realise the priest could be sick?!? Anyway we ended up having some Nacho in my favorite Mexican place, Desperados (just a few door form teh Kinky Mambo!). We walk back home to try and get rid of teh Nachosand the pancake (and the popcorn!)..
And this was my week in a nutshell! Nothing crazy but yet a crazy week!
Ok, hope you are doing well and talk soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home